A style of fighting that "obtains victory through negative grounds," its style is of ancient origin. The only known practitioners in the manga so far are Li Raichi and her father, the Ground Fist, Li Tenmon. It has been said that it originated from the Eight Immortals of Taoism. It is mostly aerobics and kenpo, but the Chishōken (as explained by Renka) is one of the more difficult forms of kenpo.
- Chishou Renkan Shouken Kyappou (First seen: Battle 166): An extremely high level chinese kempo technique and a secret technique of the palm (Zesshou). The user takes a deep breath then charges at the enemy. It involves numerous attacks at the enemy while trapping them in a very small area and then delevering numerous palms and punches in every possible direction.
- Zui Quan: Drunken Fist.
- Choukarou: Raichi turns and strikes her opponent's face and chest at the same time using her fist and her foot.
- Ransaiwa: Raichi performs a backwards strike to her opponent's stomach, then turns and grabs her opponents legs and tosses them onto the ground.
- Kanshoushi: Raichi performs a kanshoushi stance and strikes her opponent.
- Tonkon Tuitoui Throw: A technique that is useful against submission holds. Raichi breaks free from the hold by jumping up in front of the opponent, then delivers a powerful kick to the opponent's face.