Kalaripayattu is an indian martial art that has been taught through uzhichil and through Atharvaveda, and also teaches ways of using oil massage as treatment. It is a martial art that has merits in both fighting and medicine.
It is a martial art that can be called the "Closest to the Original Art". When this art was brought to China it was changed into Chinese Kenpo and when it came to Okinawa, Japan it changed into Karate.
- Mantra Tantrum: a technique that makes a certain sound to instill fear into an opponent and distract him long enough to take him out.
- Marmachada dance: a technique of rapid single finger strikes aiming for a person's pressure points. Judging from how Sehrul uses it, he may be able to hit multiple points in a matter of moments.
- Marharshiva Kick: An extremely powerful and straight high kick towards the opponent's head.
- Boar Stance: A basic stance in Kalarippayattu that involves the user to charge straight at the opponent their shoulder much like a wild boar charging.
- Snake Stance: A basic Kalarippayattu stance that involves the user doing a fast straight double knife strike at the opponent.
- Killer Samudamushika: Ethan grabs his opponents arm and presses the marma point in their arm, rendering that limb completely useless.
- Kyuu Geki Issatsu (Nine Strikes One Kill): Like Kenichi's Strongest Combos, Kyuu Geki Issatsu (Nine Strikes One Kill) can vary in all attacks and sequences, but uses one attack for each one of the 10 different martial art styles including Kalarippayattu. The key to this move is such that the nine strikes can vary in order while the last move is always the Ichiei's.
- Seidou Goui Kyuu Geki Issatsu: Like the original technique, Kyuu Geki Issatsu, Seidou Goui Kyuu Geki Issatsu can vary in all attacks and sequences, but uses one attack for each of the 10 different martial arts styles. The key to this move is such that the nine strikes can vary in order while the last move is always the Ichiei's. The main difference between this technique and the original is the use of Seidou Goui, to enhance the overall power and destructiveness of the technique and to overwelm the opponent to the brink of death. Because of the use of Seidou Goui, this technique can be fatal to the user if overused.
- Fear Mantra: a technique that uses a combination of sound and ki to completely drive fear into his opponent, causing anyone effected to be crippled in fear and lose control.
- Malakamv: One of the training methods that is practiced in Indian martial arts, the user clings to a pole with either their arms or legs or both, and slides down or up the pole to avoid the enemy.