Sumo is a style of martial art that the user tries to push the other out of the ring.
- Thor's Hammer: Thor's Strongest attack where he joins his hands by locking his fingers together to form a make-shift hammer with his fists that he can use to hammer nearby foes in rapid succession, with enough power to knock down a person in one hit. It is inspired by his namesake, the mythical deity Thor, who was known to have a powerful hammer, Mjölnir, as his signature weapon. To add to his namesake, a background image of an enormous, hammer-wielding entity engulfed in lightning shadowed him on his first use of his in combat.
- Shiko Tornado: Thor raises his leg and stomps down on the opponent with his whole body weight.
- Upper Arm Toss: Thor grabs the opponent from above their waist, and proceeds to flip and toss them onto the ground.
- Upper Palm Thrust: Thor grabs his opponent and slams them onto the ground with an open palm using his whole body weight to increase the damage to his opponent.
- Oniharite: Thor slams an open palm to a target within his reach with enough force to crush concrete. After training together with Freya's grandfather, Thor further honed this technique by adding a twisting motion with his wrist, sending the unlucky recipient flying and allowing him to fight armed foes.
- Sabaori: Basically a throwing move, Thor grabs his opponent's waist and attempts to toss them with all his strength.
- Hyappon Sudeppou: Thor attacks his opponent's up close with a close-range barrage of open palm strikes.